Pages

Popular Posts

Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Clocks of London

             On my recent trip to London, I couldn't help but notice that there are clocks everywhere!  Old clocks, new clocks, ornate clocks, simple clocks.  Ok, that was a bit corny, but I couldn't help it.  It got me wondering - did all of these clocks provide some kind of insight in British culture and/or values?  Growing up in a former British colony, I remember remarks about the their obsession with punctuality.  With so many clocks, how can anyone ever justify being late?  As you can tell from the photos below, I developed a bit of an obsession with taking pics of these clocks.  The plan is to combine into a collage of some sort.  Since I am pressed for time, it won't happen anytime soon, so in the meantime...



AND THE MOST FAMOUS OF THEM ALL.... BIG BEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment